Ultra Deep Sequencing of Exons and Genome Fragments
Sequencing of PCR amplicons with the Genome Sequencer™ FLX
New methods provide Ultra Deep Sequencing for specific applications, including the
detection of rare mutations and the study of methylation patterns.
Our flexible services include consultation with our scientists to assist you with
the design of the specific amplicons or design can be performed at our facilities
as part of your project.
- Delivery of amplicons with required adaptor sequences
- Pooling of samples is possible with specific sequence tags
- Generation of a GS shotgun library (optional) and emPCR
- Ultra deep sequencing with the GS FLX Titanium reagents
- Sorting of the sequences (and assembly, if required)
- Support in experimental design
- Detection of rare somatic mutations
- Detection of rare SNPs in candidate populations
- Highest sensitivity for methylation studies
Eurofins Genomics. All rights reserved.