We are providing Sanger Sequencing Service using ABI3730 Xl platform and BigDye V3.1 terminator technology. Sanger sequencing is gold standard for sequencing which can provide you long(3-5kb) reads with very less errors. This is one of the cost effective sequencing platform still used for various research work for confirmation of gene sequence
We are a leading commercial service provider for Sanger sequencing on ABI capillary sequencers. We accept various kinds of samples ranging from Different types of Tissue, microbial Culture, DNA/cDNA, PCR product and nested PCR products.
To provide easy sample submission we have unified samples submission form available on line for avail our sequencing services. All samples are received by our trained tab technicians and samples are verified for the information given to the order from. Once physical checkup is done we are taking those samples for gel based QC for checking the concentration, impurities, product size and if any degradation in samples. If there is any ambiguity with samples quality our expert sequencing team will communicate with you via phone or mail.
The QC pass samples are considered further for sequencing and result delivered via secured “dropbox link” or via mail id provided by you.
The services broadly grouped in 6 classes –
- Single Pass Seq: Under this service we can provide DNA/ plasmid isolation to single pass sequence up to 800 bases. You can also provide us tissue samples, crude DNA, plasmid or PCR products.
- Bi-directional Seq: Under this service we can provide DNA/ plasmid isolation to single pass sequence up to 1500 bases. You can also provide us tissue samples, crude DNA, plasmid or PCR products.
- Culture Seq: We are providing high quality DNA isolation from pure microbial culture, generating amplicons up to 3kb and providing amplicon sizing report.
- Primer Walking Sngle Direction: This service starts with our standard primers or your specific primers to sequence the first 750 - 1000 bases of the DNA strand.
- Primer Walking Bi-Direction: Primer walking bi-direction: This service starts with our standard primers or your specific primers to sequence the first 750 - 1000 bases of the DNA strand.
- Applied Genomics Services: We have several applied services which help the industrial as well as academic researches to meet there goals. Under this service we have 3 different services.
Sample required for Single and bi-directional Sequencing
- 500-1000 mg tissue in Ethanol or
- 50ul of amplicon DNA @ 50ng/ul or
- 50ul of plasmid DNA @ 200ng/ul or
- 30ul of unpurified amplicon @ 50ng/ul or
- 30ul of purified amplicon @ 50ng/ul
Sample required for Microbial Sequencing
- Stab / glycerol stock
- Pure culture in plate; broth
- Fungal mat
- Algal/ micro-algal broth; lyophilized culture
- .abi files, FASTA files and chromatogram PDF
- For bi directional sequencing separate forward and revers reaction, FASTA and .abi files
- Amplicon Sizing report for microbial samples or other related samples.