We have several applied services which help the industrial as well as academic researches to meet there goals. Under this service we have 3 different services
- Cultivation of genetically modified (GM) crops has increased significantly around the globe over the last decade. This increase in production has been combined with a complex and asynchronous global regulatory approval process for GM products, necessitating testing food and agricultural products for GM content in order to facilitate international trade. GMO (genetically modified organism) testing confirms the identity and nature of the product at every step along the supply chain and assures compliance with import or labeling regulations for genetically modified food and feed. PCR based GMO detection methods can be designed to detect any or all of these relevant transgenic sequences based on the specific information desired.
- Broad-spectrum GMO tests: The same viral and bacterial genetic elements are often incorporated in transgenes to regulate expression of the trait gene in the plant allowing these DNA sequences to be targeted and used as broad-spectrum (screening) GMO tests. These tests are not specific to a particular GM crop or GM event; instead, each of these broad-spectrum tests can detect many – but not all – GM crops/events. If the intent is to determine if GM DNA is “detected” or “not detected” in a sample, then PCR test(s) targeting one or more broad-spectrum DNA sequences may be sufficient.
- Event-specific and construct-specific GMO tests: Event-specific and construct-specific PCR assays may be used to identify specific GM events.
- Combination of broad-spectrum and specific GMO tests: If the intent is to quantitate the GMO level of the sample, then a combination of broad-spectrum and specific PCR assays may be most efficient, depending upon the particular GM crop to be tested.
Eurofins India Genomics Pvt. Ltd. Provide GMO testing by using qRT PCR technology which is very sensitive and reproducible. All the samples are taken for triplicate(biological or technical) to get the authentic data and reduce the sample to sample variation.
- Multilocus sequence typing (MLST) is an unambiguous procedure for characterizing isolates of bacterial species using the sequences of internal fragments of (usually) seven house-keeping genes. Approximately 450-500 bp internal fragments of each gene are used, as these can be accurately sequenced on both strands using an automated DNA sequences. For each house-keeping gene, the different sequences present within a bacterial species are assigned as distinct alleles and, for each isolate, the alleles at each of the seven loci define the allelic profile or sequence type (ST).
- Cluster Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats (CRISPR) is the best alternative for targeted genetic engineering or multigenic mutation study. CRISPR/Cas based gene editing technology is very new in plant and still under developmental stage. Present CRISPER/Cas system have ability of both Non Homologues End Joining (NHEJ) as well as Homology Directed Repair (HDR).
- Presently we are providing knock-out solution for plant based research programs.
- We are providing the total expression system along with gRNA and Cas9 (codon optimized) gene with an expression vector which can expressed in different pant cell.
For all these above mention services please contact us directly: 080-30982530
Mail us: IN01_MBX_Seqindia <IN01_MBX_Seqindia@eurofins.com>
- 50ul Vol. and 200ng/ul of plasmid sample
- primer sequences of forward & reverse primers
- Consensus sequence as FASTA file
- .abi file, chromatogram in pdf file for all reaction