We are providing high quality DNA isolation from pure microbial culture, generating amplicons up to 3kb and providing amplicon sizing report.
Under this service we are providing the sequencing from microbial cultures(bacteria, fugi, alge etc). You can provide us purified DNA and the primers you like to us or you can send us the pure culture and the pruimer information to do the sequencing.
Before sending samples please ensure that all the cultures are submitted properlty without any contamination.
name all the sample and write same sample name in order form
if you need to snthesise the primer please write the sequence of primers. If you need to design the primers form some gene then please provide the FASTA file for those gene we will do the rest.
- Bacterial Samples must be 1-2days old and can be sending in slant or plate.
- Ensure that there is no opening in plate or vial or test tube which may cause contamination to your samples.
- Do not send dry / or very old samples which are causing poor quality DNA Isolation.
- For Fungal Culture we prefer MAT formation. If mat not possible then send us plate culture only.
- Algal culture can be sending in lyophilized form and no need to pack with ice.
- For insect and other COX gene related tissue can be also send in 70% ethanol
Sample required for Microbial Sequencing
- Stab / glycerol stock
- Pure culture in plate; broth
- Fungal mat
- Algal/ micro-algal broth; lyophilized culture
- .abi files, FASTA files and chromatogram PDF
- For bi directional sequencing separate forward and revers reaction, FASTA and .abi files
- Amplicon Sizing report for microbial samples or other related samples.