Select from different purification options, various synthesis scales anddelivery formats.
- Purification options: Salt Free, HPSF, HPLC
- Synthesis scales from 0.01 to 0.2 µmol
- Sequence length from 5 - 120 bases
First, select your order entry method below. Use our Excel template for uploading your oligos in plates. Up to 12 plates can be uploaded at a time.
Modifications can be entered directly in the sequence. Sequence info: ACGT = DNA
; A*C*G* = PTO
; I = 2’-Desoxyinosine; U = 2’-Desoxyuridine
More options, valid for all plates, are found in the next step, including synthesis scale, delivery format and plate type. You can add a personal note
to each plate and rename your plates
. After validation you get an overview for each plate. Please specify in the order comment if you need a different plate type for your plate copies.
Check each single plate and finally confirm by pressing "Add to Cart".Important for mixed plates:
- Use the same plate names for the forward and reverse primers (e.g. Plate1_ for, Plate1_ rev)
- Use for both plates the same primer names accompanied by the suffix “.for” or “.f” and “.rev” or ”.r”
- Select the concentration for the mother plate of the forward primers and reverse primers
- State in the production comment the final concentration and volume of the primer mix